Color Charts

​Solid Vinyl, Ultra Metallic Vinyl, Textured Glitter Vinyl and Specialty Vinyl are for hard surfaces like cups, license plates and windows. Glitter Heat Transfer and Solid Heat Transfer are for garments. We can also make vinyl or heat transfer designs in any of our THOUSANDS of our available prints. (located in Vinyl and Heat Transfer Supplies in the Prints tab)